Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hand- Penned Holiday Present

Hi Stampers!

Today's post was a lot of fun...I saw this technique on someone's blog but I have not been able to remember who's it was. But I thank them for the idea.  I took the new Silver Glimmer Paper, an aqua painter, and an ink refiller to change the color.  You have to use your aqua painter to paint on the ink.  I realized that you have to use the darker colors to be able to see a big change in the paper. I hope you like it!




Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Hand-Penned Holiday
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White, and Silver Glimmer Paper
Tools: Aqua Painter, Hand Held Hole Punch, Ink Refill, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch,
Accessories: Silver Mini Brad, White Baker Twine, and Mini Jingle Bells

Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Stampin'
Tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment