Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 20011

I'm Back.....

I hope you all are doing great!  Life has kept me really busy for the summer at our ranch in northern New Mexico.  I decided to share with you my family's Halloween 2011 pictures. Austin is Cad Bane (the one with the blue face) from Star Wars, and Mason, the Darth Maul (the one in red), came down with Croup Halloween morning and fought me on going trick or treating. So I told him that we could go for a little bit....Halloween only comes once a year!  He was so warn out when we got home that he went straight to bed at 6:30.  And he is still not feeling good!


I had a workshop over the weekend and this is the treat that I gave all the ladies that attended.  Hope you like my version of the witches broom!


Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Eat Drink and Be Scary (Retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Rich Razzelberry, and Wicked Fun Speciality Paper (Retired)
Accessories: Black Taffeta Ribbon, 1 X 8 Cellophane Bag, brown paper bag, Spider Ring and Candy
Tools: Simply Scoring Tool, 1 3/4 X 7/8 Oval Punch, 1 3/8 X 5/8 Oval Punch, Petite Pennants Builder, Large and X-Large Tag Punch.

I hope you like it!

Happy Stampin,
Tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment