Friday, November 4, 2011

Gently Falling with Hand-Penned Holidays

Morning Stampers!

Just as I thought I was going to get started blogging again, my youngest child came down with croup and my oldest child and I are catching it or something else.  Having a house full of sick people is not fun! Can't wait until we all feel better again!

Today's post is a gift I gave my hostesses at my last workshop...  I made 4 cards and a 3D item.  You will see one card and the 3D item now and I will post the rest later. On both the card and Candle I stamped the leaves from the Gently Falling Stamp Set and then I used Crystal Effects on them.  Then I cut them out and applied them to both the card and candle.  On the candle I used the Spice Cake Designer Fabric to wrap it up with. I love the new Designer Fabrics for wrapping up gifts.

 I hope you like them!




Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Gently Falling, Hand-Penned Holidays
Ink: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, and Crumb Cake
Paper: Pool Party, DSP Spice Cake, and Early Espresso
Accessories: Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim, Antique Brads, and Spice Cake Designer Fabric
Tools: Crystals Effects, Paper Snips

Thanks for stopping by!!
Tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment