Monday, June 13, 2011

T and K's Wedding




Hello Stampers!!

I have to apologize to everyone because I haven't posted in a while.  I've had a lot of things happen in my life lately.  I've been up at the ranch and I have also  attending a wedding for my cousin in Estes Park Colorado. So I've been on the go...  I wanted to share with you a gift I gave my cousin.  I hope this gift was well received because I think it turned out beautiful!  I took the wedding invitation I received in the mail and turned it into a gift.  I made the invitation look antiqued with distress and sponging.  Then I made some beautiful paper flowers to accent it using the 5 Petal Punch and added some paper foliage to it.  Placed it in a shadow box  so they could hang it on the wall of their new home together.

Tim and Katelin, I just want to say congratulations on your new life together.  The wedding was absolutely beautiful...you couldn't have pick a more beautiful place to be married!!!  Thank you so much for inviting me and my family!!!  You both were absolutely stunning, but sorry Tim, Katelin stole the show!!:) (As the bride usually does!)

I will post the card soon!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment