Tuesday, May 3, 2011

S{ick}? on Word Play




Good Morning Stampers!

For some reason, when it rains it pours!  Why is that?  I found out that a friend of our family was very sick and in the hospital.  Although they say he may be released from the hospital on Friday.  This is the card I made for him.  I thought it turned out pretty cool!  I have to say it is not a very fast card to make...the stitching I had to do a couple of times to get it right.  I hope you like it!

Project recipe:
Stamp Set: Word Play
Ink: Early Espresso and Cajan Craze
Paper: Early Espresso, Cajan Craze, and Crumb Cake
Tools: Piecering Tool and pads, Corner Rounder Punch, Big Shot, Polk a Dot EF, BorderTrim Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread and Sponge

Please keep Terry and Linda in your prayers!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day of Stampin'
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment