Thursday, May 26, 2011

Playing With Colors 54



Good morning Stampers!

Today's Playing With Colors are Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White.  I decided to use the new stamp Sail Away.  I love this stamp...it's a great masculine stamp!  Like I've said in the past, I have a lot of men in my life and I am always looking for masculine stamps.  I stamped the sail boat in Whisper White, Crumb Cake, and Cherry Cobbler, then I cut out the white sails and the red boat and added it to the stamped image on Crumb Cake.  I think it added a great touch...What do you think?

Hop on  over tho Chat's blog and Jean's blog to see how they used today's color.

Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Sail Away and Best Dad Ever
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Lattice EF, Polk a Dot EF, and Paper Snips
Accessories: Bakers Twine Cherry Cobbler, Spring Time Vintage Designer Buttons (retired), and Whisper White 5/8 Brad.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day Stampin'
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! this is just awesome, Tracey!!
    I love the way you used the twine!!!!
    tfs and playing!!!!
    chat

    ReplyDelete