Friday, May 20, 2011

Playing With Color 53



Good Evening Stampers!

Well, I'm a little late doing my Playing With Colors Challenge, Sorry!!  But I went to Albuquerque (without my computer) with my boys and mother-in-law to go to the zoo and the Aquarium.  They had a blast and so did I!!  We stayed the night at a hotel and because we were so tired from our day we decided to eat there.  Well, I ended up getting food poisoning...no fun. I am finally starting to feel better. Yeah!!!

Our color challenge includes Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi, and Pear Pizzazz.  I decided to use the new stamp set On the Grow, you can find it in the new Summer Mini.  Hop on over to Chats blog (Me, My Stamps, and I) and Jeans blog (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) to see what they did with these colors.

Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: On The Grow
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi, and Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz, and Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Modern Lable Punch, Window Punch,and Blender Pen
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Double stitched Ribbon and Basic Pearls

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Happy Stampin'
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment