Thursday, May 5, 2011

Playing With Color 51



Good morning Stampers!

Today's post is playing with colors...Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, and Marina Mist with a neutral.  I really like these colors together, to me they are very bold but elegant.   

The flower I used the 5 petal punch...I folded it in half and cut out the center of it.  Then I spritzed it with water and crumbled it up but shaped it as a flower.  Then I used the BoHo Flower Punch to hold it together on the end and spritzed it with Smooch Spritz (I really like that stuff...it adds a little bling to it.)  For the little flag that you see attached to the Salutation, I spritzed it with water and folded it up to add a little texture to it.  What do you think?

Hop on over to Chat's blog and Jean's Blog to see how they played with these colors.

Project Recipe:
Stamps:  Silhouette Sentiments
Ink: Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, and Marina Mist (I used all markers)
Paper: Early Espresso, Early Espresso DSP, Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist, and Whisper White
Tools: 5 Petal Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/16" HandHeld Circle Punch, Scallop Border Punch,
Accessories: Designer Buttons - Neutrals Collection , Lenin Thread, Basics Glimmer Brads Neutral Colors, and Smooch Spritz.

1 comment:

  1. this is just beautiful !!!!!
    love how you used these colors!!!!
    Tfs:)

    ReplyDelete