Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fabulous Florets Flower Garden




Happy Mother's Day Stampers!

It's a late post tonight because of Mother's Day Activities.  I want to thank my family for a nice day together!! This card was made for my nephew's mom.  My nephew said late last night that he didn't have a card for his mom...so I volunteered to make a card for her.  And this is what I came up with.  I hope you like it!

I don't know if you can see but I stamped the Fabulous Florets (the tall leaf bunch) in Pear Pizzazz on the First Edition DSP and distressed and sponged it with Pear Pizzazz ink. I used Champagne Shimmer Paint applied with a scrunched up piece of cellophane.  Then I colored the centers of the embossed flowers from the Flower Garden EF in Basic Black, then I used the Moonlight Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink on the black centers of the flowers. I also sponged the Embossed Flowers so they showed up a little better.  Oh and to match the shimmer look I spritz the rest of the card with the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.

Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets, Four Frames, and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black and Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, and First Edition (Occasional Mini Retired)
Tools: Distressing Tool, Scallop Border Punch, Flower Garden EF, Decorative Label Punch, Modern label Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Sponge,
Accessories: Black Satin Ribbon, Antique Brads, Basic Pearls (colored Black with  a sharpie), Champagne Shimmer Paint, Moonlight Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink, and Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! this is just outstanding!!!!!
    love evrything about this card!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete