Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dirt Bike Birthday



Good Morning Stampers!

Today's post is a very exciting card...I sent this to my cousin's son.  Is that my second cousin or is it my 1st cousin once removed????  Anyway, I enjoyed making this card, it was a lot of fun.  I embossed the dirt bike stamped image but brayered the background.  Again, brayering is definitely a process that takes practice!  I'm still figuring it out!  Then I used the Big Shot with the lattice and polk-a-dot embossing folders.  The gray/silver layer is an aluminum can and the black dots in the lower right hand corner are black dew drops.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did making it!

Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Extreme Dirt Bike and On Your Birthday
Ink: Basic Black Craft and Classic, Brayering (Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, and Rich Razzleberry.),  .
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White, and Aluminum
Tools: Crimper, 1 3/8", 11/2" and 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Modern Label Punch, Window Word Punch, HandHeld Punch, Big Shot, Polk-a-dot EF,  Lattice EF, and Black Embossing Powder
Accessories: Silver Brads and Black Dew Drops

Wish Ryan a Happy Birthday, and thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Have a great day of stampin'!
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment