Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beautiful Wings On The Grow



Good Morning Stampers!

Today's post I used a technique that I read about in the Stampin Success that I receive from Stampin' Up on a monthly basis.  If you become a demonstrator, you too can receive these monthly publishings.  What you are seeing here is Double Embossing.  I took a brayer and my Very Vanilla Craft ink, applied the in to the smooth side embossing folder.  Then I inserted the Basic Black paper in the folder and ran it through the Big Shot.  After that I sprinkled the clear embossing powder on it and then I took the heat gun to it.  But I had to do 2 times because the Very Vanilla didn't show up very well.  I hope you like it!

Hope on over to Chat's Blog or Jean's blog to see what they've been up to.

Project Recipe:
Stamps: On The Grow and Sweet Summer (SAB Retired)
Ink: Very Vanilla Craft and Riding Hood Red
Paper: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, and Newsprint (Retired).
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Brayer, Distresser, and Sponge
Accessories: Basic Pearls and 1' Stripped Grossgrain Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. this is just darling!!!!love the color combo, tracy!!!! tfs:)

    ReplyDelete