Friday, May 6, 2011

Awash With Flowers Word Play



Good Evening Stampers!

TGIF...well Friday is almost over, sorry for the late post! But I did it!  I got this idea from the April issue of the Stampin' Success...the Stampin Success is a magazine one receives from Stampin' Up if you are a demonstrator.  I hope you  like it!  If you are interested in becoming a Demonstrator, please let me know. Just email me at addictstamper@yahoo.com.

Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Awash With Flowers
Ink: Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, and Early Espresso
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, and Rich Razzleberry
Tools: Big Shot, Lattice EF, Two Way Glue, Sponge, and Paper Snips
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds and Basic Pearls

Thank you for stopping by!!!

Happy Stamin'!
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. super fabulous card!!!!!
    love what you did to the center of the flowers!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete