Friday, April 29, 2011

You Rock, My Friend!



Good Afternoon Stampers!

I'm so glad it's Friday...I'm sure you are too! 

As I promised on Wednesday, and forgot about Playing with colors Thursday...Here is the project that the daughters/girls did at my recent workshop.  Now I want you all to know that I did not design this card.  I saw this awesome card posted on splitcoaststampers.com by a member  technique_freak.  When I saw this card I had to make one of my own.  As most of you have seen in my projects, I like to use the Beveled Window Panes to magnify a colored image from a black and white image.   So when I saw this card I had to put my spin on it.  And the above pictures show it.  I hope you like it! 

Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Friends Rock
Ink: Early Espresso, Rose Red, So Saffron, and White Gel Pen
Paper: Early Espresso, Rose Red, and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Early Espresso Satin Ribbon, Beveled Window Pane, and String (from the local hobby store) colored Rose Red.


Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Friends Rock
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper:Early Espresso, Rose Red Textured Paper, and Very Vanilla
Tools: Handheld 1/16" Circle, Scallop Oval Punch, and 1 3/4 X 7/8 Oval Punch
Accessories: Brads, and Velcro



Project recipe:
Stamp Sets: Easter Blossoms
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy Textured Paper, Very Vanilla, and Bashful Blue
Tools: Handheld 1/16" Circle, Scallop Oval Punch, and 1 3/4 X 7/8 Oval Punch
Accessories: Brads, and Velcro

When I have a workshop, I like to do a card and a 3D project.  When I saw Frenchie make these little purses...I had to add to it my workshop.  I thought these were perfect for everyone to make The daughters/girls made the Rock'n Purses and the mothers/ladies made the Springtime Purse. (Here is the link to the cards that the mother/ladies made: Mother's Card   When you open them up there you have a nice tasty chap stick or you could put some candy in it.


And last but not least... As a door prize I made this cute Rock'n Corner Bookmark.

Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Friends Rock
Ink: Early Espresso, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, and White Gel Pen
Paper: Early Espresso, Rose Red, and Very Vanilla
Tools: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Dotted Scalloped Ribbon Punch, and Scallop Trim Border Punch.
Accessories: Early Espresso Satin Ribbon

I hope you enjoyed today's long winded post.  I want to thank everyone who had a role in these projects...it is greatly appreciated!  There are a lot of talented people out there and they need to be known!!

Have a great weekend of stampin'
Tracey



1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with the color! You can always case my cardss - that's why I share them!

    ReplyDelete