Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thanks Greenhouse Garden



Good morning stampers!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend...it's back to the grind for me.  Today's post was my monthly swap with my upline and group.  This month's challenge was to make a full 4X4 card.  This is something I don't do, so I had to step outside of my box...This is what I came up with.  (For some reason, my camera cannot pick up the Pear Pizzazz Color, but there is Pear Pizzazz in it, the card itself.) All the flowers are on Very Vanilla Card Stock and the 3D flower is spritzed with the Smooch Spritz Vanilla shimmer. I hope you like it!

Hop on over to Chat's blog and Jean's Blog to see what they are up to today.

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Greenhouse Garden and Tiny Tags
Ink: Concord Crush
Paper: Basic Black, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Tools: 5 Petal Punch, Scallop Square Punch XL, Jewelry Tag Punch, Bo Ho Blossom Punch
Accessories: Vintage Trinkets, Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer, Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment