Thursday, April 28, 2011

Playing With Color 50



Good Afternoon Stampers,

My posting is a little late then what I wanted to do...but here it is.  I know I said yesterday that I would post they "girls" project today, but I forgot about Playing With Colors.  Todays colors are Cajan Craze, Pink Pirouette and Crumb Cake, and my nutural color is Very Vanilla.  When I was first asked to make a card using these colors, I thought they were crazy because I didn't think they went well together.  But after working with them, they DO work well together.

You should hop on over to Chat's blog and Jean's blog to see how they used these colors. 

Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Fast and Fabulous and Teeny Tiny Wish
Ink: Cajan Craze and Pink Pirouette
Paper:  Cajan Craze, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake
Tool: Bo Ho Flower Punch
Accessories: Basic Pearls and Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon

Thank you for stopping by!

See you tomorrow and have a great day of stamping!
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment