Thursday, April 21, 2011

Playing with Color 49






Hello Stampers,

Sorry I've haven't been around for a while...life has been pretty busy lately.  I'm sure most of you know that ...  Today's post is Playing with colors.  I didn't use any special techniques this time.  I hope you enjoy it.

Hop on over to Chat's Blog and Jeans Blog to see how they used today's Playing with Color 49.

Project Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Aviary, On Your Birthday, and Silhouette Sentiments
Ink: Regal Rose, Sahara Sand, and Tempting Turquoise
Paper : Whisper White, Regal Rose, Sahara Sand, and Tempting Turquoise
Tools:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Boarder
Accessories: Linen Thread, and Pearls

Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Stampin'
Tracey

3 comments:

  1. this is just wonderfully fabulous!!!!
    what a way to feature the Aviary stamp set
    Tfs:)
    I just have to cased it for my Consider It Cased week!!!
    hugs,
    chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for the kind comments! And Chat, that's very exciting news!! I am honored! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete