Thursday, April 7, 2011

Playing With Color 47



Good Morning Stampers:

This mornings post is about playing with colors.  I was asked to create a project using Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade and Basic Black colors.  This is what I came up with.  I used my black embossing powder for the Fifth Avenue Stamped Flower on Blushing Bride Paper.  Then I used my blender pen and my Poppy Parade ink pad to create the color on the flower.  The only down fall on this project was the Blushing Bride paper, it did not take to the water from the blender pen very well. But I did it any way...I think it turned out okay, what do you think?
If you like this color combination, stop by Chat's Blog  (Me my Stamps and I) and Jean's Blog (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws)

I want to thank Frenchie for the inspiration!!

Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral and You're a Gem
Ink: Classic Poppy Parade and Craft Basic Black
Paper: Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, and Basic Black
Tools: Big Shot, Fifth Avenue Floral EF, Oval Punches (the two smaller ones), Scallop Oval Punch, Heat Gun, Black Embossing powder, Blender Pens
Accessories: Basic Black Satin Ribbon and Basic Rhinestone

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hope you have a great day of stamping!!
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. this is just marvelous, Tracey!!!!
    what a beautiful coloring!!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete