Friday, April 8, 2011

Fast and Fabulous Sympathy



Good afternoon stamper!

TGIF!!!  Well today's post is from the Hostess Stamp Set Fast and Fabulous...which I love but I haven't played with it yet.  I also decided to try out my new Smooch Pearlized Top Coat, not too sure if you can see it but it adds a nice elegant touch.  I painted it on the edges of the butterflies, in the middle of the flowers and around the edge of the label punch.  I also love these colors together.  I hope you like it as much as I do!!!

Hop on over to Chat's blog (Me, My Stamps, and I) and Jean's Blog (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) to see what they are up to!

Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Fast and Fabulous and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Watercolor paper, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, and Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black Craft, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Smooch Pearlized Top Coat
Tools: Heat Gun, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Blender Pen
Accessories:  Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hope you have a great day of stampin'
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card!!!!!!!!
    love the layout and super fab colors!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete