Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Blossoms Friendly Window Pane




Good Morning Stampers!

I'm getting nervous because my favorite stamp set is going away :( at the end of April. (Not like you couldn't tell it's my favorite, I only have like 10 cards with this stamp set.)  This was from the mother/daughter party that I had last month...the mothers/ladies made this card.  (I will post what the daughters/girls made tomorrow.)  They loved it and enjoyed making it.  Something else that I love about this card is how the beveled window pane can magnify the stamped image. Just adding a color to the image makes it even more elegant. I hope you enjoy it as much as they did.

Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Easter Blossoms, You're a Gem, and Four Frames
Ink: Night of Navy, Marina Mist, and  Early Espresso
Paper: Night of Navy, Marina Mist, and Very Vanilla
Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, and Blender Pen
Accessories: Night of Navy Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Beveled Window Pane, and Silver Cord (retired)

Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you have a great day of stamping!
Tracey 

No comments:

Post a Comment