Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Basket


Good Morning Stampers!

Are you ready for Easter? I'm not and it's tomorrow so I have a lot to do today. But I wanted to post my Easter project before I got started.  I made this as a hostess gift along with a hand full of cards.  This was a lot of fun to make.  I used the Big Shot with the Scallop Envelop Bigz Dies to create the box.  And cut the handle to fit the box.  I hope you like it!

Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Easter Blossoms
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Bigz Dies, Hand Held Punch 1/16" Circle, Scallop Edge Border, label punch, markers, and blender pen.
Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, Basic Rhinestones, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Early Espresso (trim colored Pretty in Pink).

Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Easter
Tracey

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute - I could see myself making these baskets for lots of different occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! That's what I love about these little baskets... you can make them for any occasion. At Christmas time I made one to look like a Santa Clause, but I gave it away before I took a picture of it:(

    ReplyDelete