Friday, April 22, 2011

Chic Treats




Hello Stampers!

Well, there's a little learning curve going on right now.  I am now using a Mac laptop for my postings.  I have had a Mac for a few years now and LOVE it, but I've been using a PC to post my blog.   The PC was my work computer and now my DH has a new Mac, so now I get to the Mac Air.  With all that said, I have no idea how to rotate my picture.  Does anyone know how to do that?

Anyway, these little chic treats were made for my boys preschool class for Easter.    I hope you like them!

Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  None
Ink: None
Paper: Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, and Early Espresso
Tools:  Both Scallop Circle Punches, Two Step Owl Punch, Boho Blossoms XL Punch
Accessories:  Linen Thread and Pretzel bags (I found these at a local hobby store.)

Thanks for stopping by!!
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment