Thursday, March 31, 2011

Playing with Colors 46




Good evening stampers!

I am so sorry that I am posting so late today, but its the end of Sale-A-Bration and I'm trying to get everyones orders in.  This is my playing with colors day.. Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, and Perfect Plum.  I've been wanting to make a card with this stamp set for the longest time.  I found the perfect one...I hope you like it!

Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers and Afterthoughts
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Lines EF, Lattice EF, Ornament Punch
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls
Thanks for stopping by!!

Have a great evening of stamping!!!
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. so, so pretty !!!!!
    excellent design and love how you played with these colors.
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete