Thursday, March 24, 2011

Playing With Colors 45




Good morning all!

Today's post is inspired by 2 people.  I had a workshop this past weekend, I encourage to my fellow card makers to bring "Show and Tell."  Kathy Allen inspired me to make a corner bookmark because she brought several of them as her "show and tell."  She loves to make them because they are very simple and make great gifts.  Then the second person that inspired me is Chat because this is the color challenge she presented me this week.  So I took the two and this is what I got.  I hope you like it!

If you have some time hop on over to Chat's Blog and Jean's Blog to see what they did with the color challenge.  

Project Recipe:

Stamp Set: Easter Blossom

Ink: Early Espresso and Pretty in Pink, White Gel Pen

Paper: Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink, and Very Vanilla

Tools:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, and 2 1/2" Circle Punch

Accessories: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, and Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day of stampin'
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. Tracey, this is just way toooa dorable!!!!!
    thanks for playing!!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete