Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Luck Of the Irish



Hello Everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in a little while but I went on vacation with the family.  We were supposed to go to Hawaii for 10 days but my poor mother-in-law had a heart attack.  So our plans changed.  We ended up going to Durango, Co, boy is it beautiful there!!  My kids had a great time learning how to ski.  I know we go from one extreme to another. 

Today's post is another St Patrick's day posting.  I have 2 examples today, I made the second one first but wasn't crazy about it.  Then I made the first one and liked it better. 

Stamp Sets: So Happy For You

Paper: Garden Green Certainly Celery

Ink: Garden Green

Tools: Big Shot, Lattice Embossing Folder, Owl Two Step Punch, Small Heart Punch, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch

Accessories:  White Grosgrain ribbon, Basic Rhinestone

Hope you enjoy!!
Have a great day of Stampin'!
Tracey

1 comment: