Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Springtime Smiles Magnified



Good Morning Stampers!

Today's post is like looking through a magnifying glass.  I used this technique at the party I had this past weekend.   I used the Beveled Windowpane as the magnifying glass, as it magnifies it allows the color to come through.  This was a lot of fun to make...I hope you like it as much as I do.

Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Easter Blossoms
Ink:  Early Espresso and Baja Breeze
Paper:Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, and Elegant Soiree DSP
Tools: Spritzer Tool, Early Espresso Marker, Corner Rounder Punch, Oval Punch, and Scallop Oval Punch
Accessories:  Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Beveled Windowpane, Basic Pearls

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hope you have a wonderful day of stamping!
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. this is just fabulous!!!!!
    what agreat way to used those beveled windowpane.

    ReplyDelete