Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Elegant Lines Cupcake




Good morning everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted anything in the last couple of days.  My mother-in-law had a heart attack.  It was kinda scary and not knowing how severe it was.  She called me Friday morning telling me she thinks she is having a heart attack. She was smart to think about taking some asprin not knowing if that was really happening.  Luckily, my nephew was house sitting at her neighbors house, so I told her I will have him go pick her up and take her to the hospital.  Once they got to the hospital I was able to be there with her.  The doctor said that her blood work looks okay, but her EKG's were inconsistent so they decided that she needed more testing.  She was then air lifted to Albuquerque.  By the time me and my family arrived in Albuquerque she was looked at and fixed.  She did have a heart attack, one of her arteries was100% blocked.  They cleared the blockage and inserted a stint, so she should be good.  Of course, she needs to start watching what she eats but I thank God that we still have her.  The sad thing is we have had to cancel our family vacation to Hawaii... But the great thing is, is that we can all go some other time and as many times as we want because my mother in law is still with us!!!  This card is dedicated to her because it's like a new birthday for her and her heart.

Love you Mia!!

Project recipe:
Stamp Set: Create a Cupcake
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, Real Red marker, Garden Green marker
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, Elegant Soiree DSP
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Modern Lable Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Cupcake Punch, Slit Punch (retired)
Accessories: Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Pink Pirouette Ribbon (retired)

Hope you enjoy and Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great day of stampin'!!
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment