Monday, March 28, 2011

Easter Blossoms Basket



Good morning stampers!

Hope ya'll had a great weekend!! I must say that I did.  Me and the family went down to Albuquerque for a Stampin' Up party that I put on, hosted by my wonderful friend Mari Adkins.  The theme was geared toward a mother/daughter party.  I will be posting photos of the projects that we did later this week...so stay tuned!  We had several people show up and had an awesome time.  Mari and her family was brave enough to invite us to stay the night, which we did. Then, Mari's daughter and son offered to baby sit the boys so, us parents, could go to dinner.  We did as such and had a great time!  Bo and I haven't gone to dinner as a couple since our oldest was born, 4 years ago.  So we really enjoyed ourselves. Thank you so much Adkins Family!!! Today's post was given as a door prize at the party, in which the one who received it, loved it!  I hope you like it too!

Project Recipe:
Stamp set: Easter Blossoms
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Pink Pirouette and Marina Mist
Tools: Big Shot, Petal Cone Bigz L Die, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Handheld Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch
Accessories: White Satin Ribbon, GlimmerBrads,

Have a great day of stampin'!!!
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment