Friday, March 25, 2011

Beautiful Life Flower Art



Good Morning everyone,

Today's card was inspired by a swap I received from my demonstrator swap.  I apologize but I'm not too sure who it was and now I can't find the sample.  The flowers were made from the 5 petal punch with the centers cut out.  Once I cut the centers out I then spritzed it with water and scrunched it up into the shape of the flower.  Once I did that I spritzed it again with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, that's why you see a little shimmer on the flower.  Hope you enjoyed it!

Project Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Easter Blossoms, Beautiful Life (retired)

Ink:  Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz

Paper: Marina Mist, Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Rose Red DSP (retired)

Tools: Big Shot, Lattice EF, Scalloped Oval Punch, 1 3/4 X 7/8 Oval Punch

Accessories: Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Jewels, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz

Thanks for stoppig by!!

Hope you have a great weekend of stampin' fun!
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! love how you did the scrunched up flowers!!!!!excellent card.
    BTW, it was Susan that showed us in our demo meeting how to do this!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete