Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beautiful Bliss




Good morning everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend.  You haven't seen me because I've been preparing for a workshop that took place on Sunday.  I've been busy as a little bee trying to get everything prepared.  Now I am preparing for a workshop this Saturday with beginners.  The hostess came up with a great idea, she said how about doing a party that would include her and her friends daughters.  A mother/daughter party, why didn't I think of that! So I'm trying to come up with some ideas...thinking simple...the attached card was one that I thought would be a good one.  But I decided not to do this one.  So I did this one for my monthly swap.  Hope you like it!

Hop on over to Chat's Blog to see what she's up to today!!

Project Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Bliss and Style Beautiful

Paper: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Newspaper Print DSP

Ink:  Night of Navy

Tools/Technique:  Paper Tearing

Accessories: Night of Navy Satin Ribbon, Jewels

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hope you have a great day of stamping!!
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. love this card!!!!!!
    just the right touch of elegance!!!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete