Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stationary Box Project

The box before you open it.

The Box after you open it

Note cards that you will find in the Box

Tags that you will find in the Box

Address book and pen that's in the Box

One of four full size cards that's in the Box. I will need  post later because the rest of the photos didn't turn out.



Good morning to all!  Today, I have decided to post my Stationary Box.  Let me tell you, this was a big challenge for me.  I have two little boys, 3 and 4 years old, so I had a lot of interruption with this one.  So it took me almost a month to make.  The box was no problem, it was coming up with ideas of what to put in it.  I found the instruction on SCS of how to do this but it all depends on your designs of each card/item.  Once I completed the box, I felt a sense of relief.  I must say I love how it turned out. The unfortunate thing is that the DSP is no longer available.  Sorry for the retired items, I didn't realize how much was retired until I started making the Box.  I love these colors together, I had to do something with Nouveau Chic DSP.

Be sure to stop by Chat's Blog to see what she's been up to.

Project Recipe:
Stamp Set:: Just Believe, Sweet Stems (Retired), Too Terrific tags
Paper: So Saffron, Basic Gray, Sage Shadow (Retired), DSP Nouveau Chic (Retired)
Ink: Basic Gray, So Saffron, Sage Shadow(Retired)
Accessories:  Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Prettiest Kit (flower, brads, pearl (Clearance Rack)), Organdy Ribbon (retired), Hemp twine, 1/4 Grossgrain ribboon Whisper White colored So Saffron, Neutrals Designer Buttons, Tag punches L and XL, Word Window punch, Modern Lable XL punch, and Markers.


Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Stampin'
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog... LOVE this project! It is beautiful. I think I will have to try and make this. Definatly adding you to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete