Saturday, February 19, 2011

St. Patty's Day Slice of Life





Hello Stampers! 

Today's posting is dedicated to my grandma...  She always loved St. Patrick's Day!  I guess it has to do with her heritage.  I lost my grandma a couple years ago and I still miss her... I always will!  She was so excited when she found out that my oldest son was born with red hair.  Her father had the red hair so that's where my son got it.  Well, part of it, the other part is from my husbands side of the family but we don't know where. Red hair is a recessive gene, so both parents have to have it in their gene pool. There's a little history about me and science.

Anyway, this was a fun card to make with all the hearts and bling.  The coffee cups come from the Slice of Life Level 1 Hostess Stamp Set.  I interpret the coffee cups as it being coffee with Irish Creme in it...Yum!!  Hope you enjoy!

Project Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Slice of Life and Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Stazon brown, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi

Paper:  Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, and Very Vanilla

Tools: Big Shot, Polk a Dot EF, Full Heart XL Punch, Small Heart Punch, Modern Label XL Punch, Word Window Large Punch.

Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, 1/8 Certainly Celery Taffeta Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day of Stampin'!

Tracey


1 comment:

  1. wonderful; card for St Patrick's!!!!
    and a wonderful oout of the box design!!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete