Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Springtime Lillies



Good Morning all!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Today's post is to welcome springtime!  Nothing does it better then lillies!  I was surfing the net and came across Crafty Marias Stamping World where I watched the video on how to make these Lillies.  I'm not too sure how this card would mail so I would assume that it should be hand delivered.  Anyway, it was fun to make, I hope you enjoy!

Project Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Easter Blossoms

Ink: Soft Suede and Daffodil Delight Marker

Paper: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla

Tools: 5 Petal Flower Punch, 2 1/2"Circle Punch, Big shot, Sizzix Circles Scallop Die Cut, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Two Step Bird Punch, the Handheld Punch, and the Large Label Punch.

Accessories: Basic Pearls

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a great day of Stamping!
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card!!!!!
    love the way you did the folds!!!!!
    tfs:)
    chat

    ReplyDelete