Sunday, February 20, 2011

Plane and Simple Birthday



Good Morning all!

Hope your weekend is going well!  Today I decided to do a more masculine card. I'm always in need of ideas for manly cards because I am surrounded by men...  my husband, my two boys, my nephew, my brother, my father...and  the list goes on.   So when I saw Plane and Simple stamp set I fell in love with it.  This is a card that I've been thinking of making since I saw the stamp set.  You can make it a Father's Day card or a thank you card.... its up to you.  Hope you enjoy!

Project Recipe:

Stamp Set: Plane and Simple

Ink:  Night of Navy

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Love Letters, and Newsprint.

Tools:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1 3/4 and 2 1/2 Circle Punch, and Scallop Square XL Punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day of Stampin'!
Tracey 

1 comment: