Monday, February 21, 2011

Ovals of Fun



Good morning all!

I was surfing the net, as I usually do to get ideas when I have an artist block, and I came across this.  I just fell in love with it.  I found this at Create with Connie and Mary's website.  They are so creative...I love their ideas!!  Its a quick post this morning...a lot to do today!  Kids are out of school, so there's not a lot of play to day;(

If you get a chance, stop by Chat's Blog to see what she's doing today!

Project recipe:

Stamp Set: Silhouette Sentiments

Paper: Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso

Ink: Early Espresso

Tools: 1 3/4 x 7/8 Large Oval Punch, 3/4 x 15/16 Oval Punch, 3/4 Circle Punch

Accessories: White satin ribbon dyed Blushing Bride, Basic Pearls

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hope you have a great day of stamping!
Tracey

2 comments: