Friday, February 18, 2011

Framed Tulip

Afterthoughts



Just Believe

Good Morning Stampers of the Internet world!

I went to go take a picture of these two cards last night and  I couldn't find my "good camera." I think my husband took it with him on his weekend venture.  Yea, his weekend started Wednesday...must be nice, right?  Anyway, I hope he is having a great time with the guys! 

Since the "good camera" is missing in action,  I ended up using my iphone camera, and these are the photos that I came up with.  They came out okay, a little fuzzy but I think you'll get the point.  I wanted to use the Framed Tulip Embossing Folder to show how fun it is. Here are two examples: the first one I used the Hostess Level 1 Afterthoughts stamp set and the Priceless stamp set. The second one I used Just Believe stamp set, but this time I decided to try the layered Framed Tulip, it was a little trying.  But with help from Butternut Sage Designs I was able to do it.  I hope you enjoy them!

Check out Chat's Blog to see what she is up to today.

Project Recipe for Afterthoughts:

Stamp Set: Afterthoughts and Priceless

Ink: Crumb Cake and Marina Mist

Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Marina Mist

Accessories:  Big Shot, Framed Tulip embossing folder, Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon, and Basic Rhinestones.

Project Recipe for Just Believe:

Stamp Set: Just Believe

Ink: Wild Wasabi

Paper: Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White

Accessories:  Big Shot, Framed Tulip EF, Early Espresso Satin Ribbon, and Basic Pearls.

Hope you'll have a great weekend!
Happy Stampin'
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. love your beautiful creations using the Framed tulip!!!!!
    excellent designs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete