Monday, February 28, 2011

Eight Things you don't know about me...



Hello Stampers of the Internet world!

I just received an awesome award, the Stylish Blogger Award from Chat's Blog (Me, My Stamps and I.)  I would like to thank her for considering me for this award.  I am more than happy to share it with 8 wonderful bloggers as well. 

Recipients of the Stylish Blogger Award are asked to... 1) Thank the donor... 2) Link to the donor's blog... 3) Share eight personal tidbits... 4) Pass the award to eight other blogs... 5) Leave a comment on each.

EIGHT THINGS ABOUT ME (DRUM ROLL)
#8.  I'm a new Stampin Up Demonstrator and I am very excited about this.
#7. I live in the "Original" Las Vegas in New Mexico where there is gambling and prostitution it's just not legal  ;)
#6. My mom is the one who got me started in stamping.  I didn't know that it was Stampin' Up products we were using until a year after she passed away at the young age of 64 to cancer.  I miss her dearly!!
#5. My mother-in-law loves paper crafting I think more then me.  I love the fact that I get to share this addiction with the other mom of mine!!  I love my mother-in-law, she is AWESOME!!
#4. I create my card designs late at night because my two little ones keep me busy during the day.
#3.  I, too, like to stamp standing up.
#2.  I used to play soccer on several teams in the ABQ city league.  Living in Las Vegas NM there is no such thing as a city leagues...I wish they had something for the adults to play!  No such luck!
#1. I love blog hopping, I like to see what other people are doing.

Sending this Stylish Blogger Award to:
Selene at Stamp 4 Fun
Stephanie at Stampin With Suzee

Thanks for stopping by!!
 Have a great day of stampin'!!
Tracey

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for bestowing this award on me Tracey! I am honored beyond measure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I'm so honored! What a great way to wake up! Rubbah hugs Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so doing well with your blog!!!!
    I just love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete